Do any of these situations seem familiar?
- You have arguments and conflict in the work place?
- You have to repeat the same things over and over before people respond?
- You have difficulty speaking up in meetings or being heard when you do?
- You have problems ‘translating’ technical information so that non-techies understand it?
- You need to be more assertive?
We understand that the habits of communication have been around for a while. This workshop examines those habits and offers some alternatives. You will acquire techniques and insights together with plenty of opportunity to practice new ways of doing things.
In a nutshell
- Understand what makes a great communicator
- Learn to be heard
- Speak succinctly and to the point
- Present yourself with confidence
- Use body language to influence and build rapport
- Questioning and listening skills
- Dealing with difficult people
- Practice techniques and receive individual feedback